Your the manager 4 the chelsea game, what the f**k do u do?

M.C.F.C.O.K said:
------------------------------ Given - Taylor
Zabaleta - Richards - Kompany - Onuoha - Toure - Lescott - Sylvinho - Bridge
---------------------------------- Dejong

Nice but I can do better

bizzbo said:
I tell them this is it. If they lose this game without putting up a fight, I am in a world of shit, and so are they. I could well be out, and everything we've worked for is over. I rate each and every one of you, I know you are more than good enough to win a game like this, look around at the guys in this room, tell me I'm wrong. Some of you came here from big four clubs, and if you carry on performing the way you are, people will say they chose to get rid of you because you couldn't cut it. If you turn in a good performance today, you can shut them up. If you win this game then we are back, we become the team who will take the fight to the establishment. If you fight your hardest but draw, then that's still true. If you lose..... The fans will accept losing honourably, but they will never forget a player who submits. The opponents, your fellow players will never respect you in the same way. You become someone who is just here for the money, and the owners won't tolerate that. If I go because you can't fight, the next guy will know that, and he'll get rid of you. So we are all in this together. This is the moment where we decide, what kind of players, what kind of club we are. I know what kind of people you are, that's why I brought you to this club.... you are the players who have worked hard and stood up and been counted at every stage of your career.....This is the moment that you need to show yourself, show your team-mates, show the fans, and show the world, what you are all about.

It stirred me... so anything like that would stir the players... That is motivating the team...

we will beat them im convinced, we play better against better teams, someones gotta beat them and it'll be us, getting more tactical my team would be as follows. . . . .

-------------given
toure-----ned---lescott----bridge
----------NDJ---kompany
-------------barry
bellamy------------------robinho
--------------ade.

i'd play kompany DM with NDJ that would make the midfield really congested not allowing joe cole lampard or deco there little pockets of space, i'd play barry with them but with slightly more freedom, so he can ocupy essien, i'd have bellamy on the right simply to stop ashley cole doing what he done yesterday, plus giving cole a headache going the other way, ivanovic is CB playing RB so robbie could have joy against him in wide areas plus he's no good going forward, support to ade would come from wide areas as my midfield isn't the most attack minded, and it may not be pretty at times but it could nullify them. there least i,ve had a go

First of all I would hit them with the big guns,oh yes!! I'd ask them very nicely if they would mind being just a tiny bit more dynamic!!

Then I would put Petrov on the right and SWP on the left and ask them to whip crosses in for Bellamy to win in the air!

I would then ring up Stuwart Pearce and ask if I could borrow Beany!!!

With time running out I would bring on Zab and tell him to just go out and break Ashley Coles legs(and get Ade to stamp on his face!!!)

At the final whistle(4.0 to Chelsea) I would rip off my very nice blazer to reveal the Rag shirt I always wear on matchdays,I would then piss on the people in the front row before walking out of the ground and waiting for my big fat payoff!!!!!!!

Sorted!

pinkwheeltrim said:
First of all I would hit them with the big guns,oh yes!! I'd ask them very nicely if they would mind being just a tiny bit more dynamic!!

Then I would put Petrov on the right and SWP on the left and ask them to whip crosses in for Bellamy to win in the air!

I would then ring up Stuwart Pearce and ask if I could borrow Beany!!!

With time running out I would bring on Zab and tell him to just go out and break Ashley Coles legs(and get Ade to stamp on his face!!!)

At the final whistle(4.0 to Chelsea) I would rip off my very nice blazer to reveal the Rag shirt I always wear on matchdays,I would then piss on the people in the front row before walking out of the ground and waiting for my big fat payoff!!!!!!!

Sorted!

TWAT!

You pick a big strong team first of all so we dont get bullied like arsenal who at times got into the last third but lacked power. Get Bellamy going down the right. Barry down left (doubt he'll like it but its one game and will help Bridge who otherwise will probably get beasted,) De Jong and Kompany in the middle. Adebayor and Robinho up top. Back four Toure (RB) Onouha and Lescott centre, Bridge as usual. This might at least give us a chance to battle. We cant play any worse with this defensive looking team than we have with against any of the shit teams we have played recently. I fear what will happen if the team plays as it did on Saturday and Chelsea are on form.

Ultimately they lost, but we should take note of what the rags did against them. Yes, it was a 4-5-1, but it was a skewed 4-5-1. On paper, Giggs was the player on the left, with Park on the right, but what actually happened was that Giggs was not on the left at all. Chelsea's strengths are their left flank through Cole and through the centre. So they left Ivanovic completely free all game and just let him have the ball. As much as i hate bacon face, it was excellent tactics. Giggs played very narrow to swamp the middle of the pitch, frustrating Lampard, Essien and co, whilst Park stayed high up the pitch preventing Cole from getting forward as much as he'd like. We should try to do the same and simply let Ivanovic have the ball. He isn't going to do anything that can hurt us as much as their other players can.

It will never happen, but following the above theory, this could work:

.................................Adebayor....................................
...........................................................................SWP
..................................Ireland......................................
..................Barry...........................Kompany...................
..................................De Jong.....................................
................................................................................
Bridge...............Lescott................Toure..............Zab/Micah
................................................................................
...................................Given......................................

We'd have the 4 central players really restricting chelsea's engine room of Mikel, Essien, Lampard and Joe Cole, and SWP should be under strict instructions to stay high up the pitch, making Ashley Cole think twice about going forward. We then let them pass along the back 4 until it comes to Ivanovic. When he has the ball, due to the congested middle of the park, their diamond will be man-marked (hopefully!) and Ivanovic will have to hit a long ball to Drogba. Lescott has to be strong in the air (like he was against Hull). Then, when we get the ball back, we have SWP as the out-ball. If Cole does venture forward, SWP can get some joy on the counter attack. Ireland has full licence to get forward when we're in possession, and Barry will move slightly over to the left when we have the ball and can use his good left foot to hopefully give Ade some decent service. As soon as we lose the ball, every player has to be really disciplined and reform into the above formation as quickly as possible. Rinse and repeat. This is the only way i can see us getting anything off them. They look unstoppable.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.