Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Heisenberg's Blue Sky, 12 Jul 2019.
2 wins against the dippers
Retaining the PL title.....Again..
beating dippers home
beating dippers away
beating rags home and away
If the first one happens so will the second.
Van Dijk doing a Gerrard and handing us the CL. Salah then starts crying and Klopp runs around the field like a maniac.
Winning the league again.
Dippers blowing a 10 point lead again.
United getting relegated.
1. League Cup
2 FA Cup
3 Premier League
1. Dave deciding he just cant leave and signs another year.
2. Van dick gets caught with a rent boy and goes into hiding causing the dippers to meltdown and finish 10th.
3. At least 2 games of short sleeve weather.
Premier League winners hopefully.
The CL will be much harder to win this coming season, the usual suspects have strengthened a lot, last season was a missed opportunity considering how poor the 'big' sides were
1. City PL champions in May
2. VAR is applied neutrally and with no bias, resulting in Liverpool falling behind City, back to their average position of 30 years.
3. United slip to bottom (or out) of Sky’s all new ‘Top 10’ in December and continue down to the relegation zone in May
1. Health of self and Mrs JASR improves from pretty low base
2. 3 youngest have a great exam year.
3. Big holiday in summer 20 happens
1-6 against the dippers, I die a happy man.