Your top 3 things that you're most looking forward to this season?

1) A spinning top
2) A pint of lager top
3) Watching the complete dvd box set of Top Cat

Ha ha ha

I do enjoy watching City. They are a quality side, and I love watching "good" football (except when they play Everton)

Always love beating the OBEAON sh*te

Haven't paid that much attention to him, but hopefully he turns out to be as good as the last guy we bought off you, Gareth Barry.

Getting my away points back.
Fans moaning "can't get Utd/liv. ticks.
Scrapping Fan Representatives

Ha ha ha

I do enjoy watching City. They are a quality side, and I love watching "good" football (except when they play Everton)

Always love beating the OBEAON sh*te

Haven't paid that much attention to him, but hopefully he turns out to be as good as the last guy we bought off you, Gareth Barry.
Delph's a good player, but "good" isn't enough for us anymore

1/ More beautiful breathtaking football
2/ The ultimate rag meltdown
3/ Having no case to answer with regards to all the investigations

Things I'm not looking forward to
Saying goodbye to Vinnie
Saying goodbye to Dave

We retain our domestic grand slam, Pep celebrates by signing a new long term deal as he wants to create a true dynasty, rival fans join together in a mass suicide pact upon hearing the news

United dropping into true mid table mediocrity finishing between 7-10. OGS is rewarded for doing a fabulous job with a 8 year contract.

Liverpool having a “normal” season without any of the ridiculous fortune they received last season and as such are found out to not be that great of a team afterall, they finish below 2nd just to confirm that.

Watching:

1. David Da Silva
2. Phil Laporte
3. Leroy Mané

1. Foden starting more games
2. Hopefully a full season from Mendy
3. More trophies

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.