Your top 3 things that you're most looking forward to this season?

1. My own expectations have grown the last year or two, and I think the same is true for the players. While at the time I was a gutted, not the defending the league didn't feel that bad really cos we had won it the last season. Whatever the record is, I want it now. 101 points. Quadruple. If we fail, we fail spectacularly.
2. New players to bed in, which is always nice, but I think we will have one or two new tweaks in tactics. This season might be the establishment of a new template that lasts us another couple of years.
3. Determined to see more of the women's team this year. The club have done an amazing job with them, and between that and the world cup it could be a standout year for City and women's football more generally.

I would love it, love it, if we stuffed the Redscouse at Anfield. It has to happen one day, why not this season?

It would be great if we could win the League again, making it three on a row.

I hope young Foden continues to show that he is a Star with a capital S.

Winning the title again
Foden development
Rags attempts to stay relevant

Not looking forward to
Saying goodbye to Sergio and Silva

Watching City in the pub when I can
Glad I am not there when VAR is running games live at the stadium
Phil Foden development

Retaining the league
Winning C/L(if we must!)
Rags relegated with Newcastle staying up on goal difference.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.