Your top 4 prediction

City
Spurs
Liverpool
Arsenal

It feels like it's been a few years since the top four has seemed this locked in, but I would be genuinely shocked if any of that group fell out. Spurs especially I think are going to surprise some people. I feel like they have a chance of making the same sort of jump Liverpool did from 17/18 to last year. Their business this summer has been exceptional.

City
Tottenham
Liverpool
Arsenal

I think City have done well with Rodri and Cancelo being improvements on last seasons squad. Worry is the loss of Sane, but it's the second season for Mahrez and I expect to see more consistency and Foden should grow into a regular starter. However maintaining the consistency of last two seasons will be difficult and I would expect Tottenham and Liverpool to push us close.
Tottenham have had a good close season I think they will be more consistent and more dangerous.
Liverpool have stood still and that is dangerous - I know players are a year more experienced, some still developing but someone will fade and maintaining last years consistency is a lot to ask of the same players.
Arsenal have sold and bought well, it's Emery's second season and I expect a bounce as they develop in his direction.

Chelsea will be interesting - here is the moment when we see if their youth policy has bourne fruit -but too many of the players they will need to promote have not played at even a PL level never mind top 4 - they might slip into mid-table but in doing so will create the basis to challenge again in the future.
United rebuilding again - Maguire might wish he was back at Leicester as I don't think he has many better players around him.

In terms of top 6 - big chance for Leicester or Wolves or even Everton to make the jump.

Despite the really depressing feeling I still have after yesterday's result. The massive positive to be had is we totally and utterly dominated spurs. They knew it during and after the game. No doubt every other premier league manager, player and fan that saw that game yesterday knows that City are miles ahead of the rest and that includes Klopp and the deluded red scouse hoardes.

We will be better this season, we will score more goals and massacre teams. The finishing will get better, players will improve as fitness gets better. No doubt in my mind that despite VAR we will win the PL again and probably by 10pts.

1st - whoever VAR wants,
2nd - whoever VAR wants,
3rd - whoever VAR wants,
4th - whoever VAR wants.

These placings are not subject to change and have been predetermined due to global branding, media money and multiple other commercial pressures.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.