Your top 4 prediction

Yup, I`m thinking the same. It`ll only take one or two injuries and dippers will drop a lot of points.Chelsea could possibly do Arsenal
I genuinely think Chelsea are fucking mental appointing Lampard. I can’t fathom what they’re thinking. He’s got next to no managerial experience. At times last season Derby were terrible and even their own fans were saying Lampard was clueless.

Don’t make this place like RAWK, thank you very much.

Just because one person has us down for not winning it doesn’t mean he’s not serious. He’s given valid reasons why.
So sorry for ruffling your feathers by posing a question .oops silly me for thinking it was a forum

1 City
2 Red dippers
3 Spuds
4 Who the f... cares

Happier to think about who i’d Like to finish top 4 other than us (in vaguely realistic terms).Mine would be West Ham,Leicester, and Watford - the latter for being proper fans at last seasons F A Cup final.Sadly doubt any of them will

City
Spurs
Chavs
Dips

Lamps has nothing to lose and I think he might play an exciting brand of footy this season. Dark horse for me.

The-Liver-Birds.jpg

02bbf62bae8be09a0989f3a193812179.jpg

mick-hucknall-image-1-28680198.jpg

City,Spurs,Arsenal,Chelsea banking on Liverpool being shit after finishing runners up like they have every other time in their 30 years of not winning

Hello Mancs!

Hope you all summered well?

My top 4 fwiw

1. City (who else?)
2. Liverpool (probably)
3. Arsenal (looking on the bright side)
4. The Dark Side (sadly)
5. Chelsea
6. Everton

I think that's the top 6?

City
spurs
Liverpool
chelsea

Chelsea are the unknowns this season, they’ve got largely the same squad as the one that won the league a few years ago minus the obvious Hazard hole. He’s undoubtedly a big miss but it might not be as big of a loss as you’d expect if Chelsea can find a way of playing more as a team rather than just relying on individuals.

Get kante back into his natural position and that improves them significantly straight away. They need a better striker but Giroud will score if he’s supplied. They could have a good season and be comfortably top 4 or they could be well outside the top 6 but I think United will be daft enough to stick with OGS way beyond what they should, Arsenal will lead goals for fun, Leicester losing Maguire harms their chances and Everton can’t seem to get the deals done today they needed so Chelsea to scrape 4th almost by default.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.