Your top 5 current City players

Yaya
Vince
David
Samir
Sergio

If there would only be one, then it would be Yaya by a country mile, simply the best player ever to have put on a City shirt.

*********************************************************************************

Right, the threads been up 24 hours now so I thought I would go through it and count up everyone's votes. It was a painstaking process but here are the results in order of how many people picked them. Told you I was bored :p
1) Sergio Aguero

jzShV.jpg

2) Joe Hart

RkIdb.jpg

3) Vincent Kompany

1bax2.jpg

4) Pablo Zabaleta

WEuYq.jpg

=5) Yaya Toure

jb0cR.jpg

=5) David Silva

xDHH2.jpg

Yaya and Silva both got the same number of votes. Micah missed the top 5 by one vote. If you picked more than 5 I only counted the first 5 and for the guy that picked Yaya 5 times I only counted him once.

P.S who is ginny?
So there you have it!

*********************************************************************************

BEST FAVOURITE

Hart Hart
YaYa Zabaletta
Silva Milner
Tevez Tevez
Agureo Aqureo

sorry Vinny

panzer1311 said:
Im actually quite shocked at Yaya not being in most peoples top 5 . the mans a legend ..... already !

I am a bit biased but Yaya to me is the best player in the world not named Messi or Ronaldo, in my opinion.

okstate99 said:
panzer1311 said:
Im actually quite shocked at Yaya not being in most peoples top 5 . the mans a legend ..... already !

I am a bit biased but Yaya to me is the best player in the world not named Messi or Ronaldo, in my opinion.

Not to far of the mark, Yaya can play anywhere and make it look easy, it's only when he's making those lungbusting runs and needs to recover makes him look lazy in some eyes, but not mine. He could play the holding role or the quick neat passing role without breaking sweat, he did it a few times last year and had over 100 passes with 95% complete! But it's the forward runs that sets him apart from anybody else. We see Messi and Ronaldo do a bit of defensive work, but more of a token gesture than anything else. Yaya is a M/F player that does that first and then just explodes forward.

There are some players who are automatically in.

Hart
Kompany
Silva
Yaya

Surely there's no-one in our squad who is better than any of them at what they do.

The striker is more difficult, but on balance I give it to Aguero. I don't think he's as good as Tevez, but he comes without the baggage.

So its

Hart
Kompany
Silva
Yaya
Aguero

You could add any random 6 players from the league to the 5 above and you would still have a hell of a side.

-- Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:24 am --

Paul11/12 said:
okstate99 said:
panzer1311 said:

Not to far of the mark, Yaya can play anywhere and make it look easy, it's only when he's making those lungbusting runs and needs to recover makes him look lazy in some eyes, but not mine. He could play the holding role or the quick neat passing role without breaking sweat, he did it a few times last year and had over 100 passes with 95% complete! But it's the forward runs that sets him apart from anybody else. We see Messi and Ronaldo do a bit of defensive work, but more of a token gesture than anything else. Yaya is a M/F player that does that first and then just explodes forward.

He could play as a lone striker, I have no doubt. His finishing is as good as anybody's and I am certain he could hold the ball up.

So its really no exaggeration that you could play Yaya anywhere on the pitch and still he'd be amazing.

I'd have to agree with you that he is in the world's top 5 certainly and perhaps top 3. Simply amazing player.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.