Your Top 5 (Current) Most Hated PL Managers

If Peg continues to take those bastards further down the pecking order then I'll like him. But the one I think I currently despise above and beyond him is Pulis. Not just for his fucking god-awful football but also because he was one of the biggest GPC arse-lickers known to mankind.

Pochettino (Sends his teams out to be as aggressive as possible until they get booked, dive whenever possible, waste time and exaggerate- everything wrong with modern players).
Pulis (Just sensationally dull to watch)
Bradley (Literally only has the job because he's American like the owners and his time at the club will likely end with all three of them looking like idiots).
Mourinho (Not an especially nice human being)
Wenger (How has he still got the Arsenal job?)

Top 5 favourite though:
Guardiola
Koeman
Howe
Bilic
Mazzarri

The weird thing is that I know people who know him and worked with him and they say completely the opposite. Someone I met at Fulham was assigned to look after the visiting manager on match days and he said Mourinho was absolutely fantastic and a joy to speak to.
Could be that he's a really nice guy who acts like a prick sometimes, or could be the other way around.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.