Your Top 5 (Current) Most Hated PL Managers

The weird thing is that I know people who know him and worked with him and they say completely the opposite. Someone I met at Fulham was assigned to look after the visiting manager on match days and he said Mourinho was absolutely fantastic and a joy to speak to.
Apparently that was indeed the case earlier in his career, but not upon his return to the premier league.

Agent maureen
Wenger
Pulis
Pardrew
Klopp is the most irritating twat now i've seen him close up

If we beat the dippers I'd be very amused if, in his post match interview, Pep said "How you say ... BOOOOOOOM!"

Honestly only Mourinho. No other manager really deserves to be in that category. Klopp is a very good manager and Wenger does the best he can but there must be something wrong in his training management due to the number of muscle strain injuries that start to kick in from January every year.

Pochettino (Sends his teams out to be as aggressive as possible until they get booked, dive whenever possible, waste time and exaggerate- everything wrong with modern players).
i

That's a load of shite, yep they are aggressive and in your face, but they put in a good shift, it's no different from how Liverpool operate. The time wasting is complete bollocks too, in all my years supporting Spurs I wish they would time waste, I've seen us 3-2 up in games and never really see them go to the corner. Ponch won a league as a player when he was a teenager, he tries to replicate that idea on the pitch, kind of like he did at Southampton and now Spurs

it's no different from how Liverpool operate.
Liverpool push the boundaries on physicality as well. Personally I like Pochettino and I'd be happy to have him at City in the future but he does seem to follow the kick until booked gameplan.

Liverpool push the boundaries on physicality as well. Personally I like Pochettino and I'd be happy to have him at City in the future but he does seem to follow the kick until booked gameplan.

I don't think we are a dirty team though, it's not like a Stoke or Bolton. We have some tough lads at Spurs, a far cry from the past 25 years where we've never really got stuck in bar Michael Brown, Freund and Thatcher perhaps. The biggest difference is this lot can play as well as stand up to teams physically

I don't think we are a dirty team though, it's not like a Stoke or Bolton. We have some tough lads at Spurs, a far cry from the past 25 years where we've never really got stuck in bar Michael Brown, Freund and Thatcher perhaps. The biggest difference is this lot can play as well as stand up to teams physically
Yeah if you've got it, use it tbf. We were similar under Mancini where we were happy to let the opposition take their pick of being passed or kicked off the park. Big difference between that and setting your team up like a Pulis or Maureen team though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.