Your top 6 Comedy movies.

Planes, Trains & Automobiles
A fish called Wanda
The Heat
Airplane
We’re the Millers
Stir Crazy

Normally to each his/her own but I'm making an exception now.

The fact that no one so far has put This Is Spinal Tap on a list (save @I'm With Stupid as an Honourable Mention) means either none of you have seen it or you're all miserable cretins who cannot recognize a work of utter genius.

It is objectively one of the funniest films ever made. That's not an opinion. It's a fact. It re-invented comedy. It created the mockumentary. A good number of films on your lists wouldn't be here without it. It's still ridiculously hilarious today.

ZAZ, Monty Python, Woody Allen, Marx Bros, Parker & Stone, Mel Brooks -- cool -- I agree -- many, many funny choices. But no Spinal Tap?

For SHAME Bluemoon!

PS. Special shaming to @hilts who put The Princess Bride but not Spinal Tap!!! Nigel Tufnel is the Six-Fingered Man, mate!! Rob Reiner directed them both!! Come on!!

Reminds me too much of led zeppelin I’m afraid.

Airplane
South Park the movie
Blues brothers
The Big Bang
Role Models
Borat

Life of Brian
Holy Grail
American Pie
This is Spinal Tap
Team America World Police
Wayne's World

Special mention for a movie not a lot of people will have heard of, Trail of the screaming forehead, micky take of b movies worth a view.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.