Your transfers this summer. Your budget 200m

Seems like it's time to rebuild, I love it!
Out:
Aguero
Garcia
Dinho
Mendy 10 m
Bernardo 60m
Mahrez- 50m
Gundogan 25m
Laporte 60m
Sterling ( can't see it but I wish) 60m
Jesus 70m
Porro 8m
Harrison 13.5m
Total
In:
Grealish 60m
Sancho 70m( because 15%off)
Mendes 45m
Camavinga 60m
Haaland 120m
João Felix 100m
Kounde 60 m
Total
515m

Total spend: 158.5m
And if you were wondering for a moment, yes, I played football manager in the past lol.
I don't really think it,or anything close to it, will actually happen, I just wanted to express my thoughts. Although that's exactly what I would do if it were up to me.

Foden, Haaland, Sancho,Felix, Mendes, Camavinga, Kounde, Dias, Torres- all under 24

With the quality of KDB and Grealish. Wow
Wow, wish Txiki was as good as you.

Whatever you do, don’t quit your day job
Appreciate it. Now without cynicism, It's not like I really think there is any chance for it to happen but bottom line, laugh as much as you want, the squad will be much younger, better, talented and you only selling players who did not want to be here, not good enough or above 30. And all this within the budget limit.

Appreciate it. Now without cynicism, It's not like I really think there is any chance for it to happen but bottom line, laugh as much as you want, the squad will be much younger, better, talented and you only selling players who did not want to be here, not good enough or above 30. And all this within the budget limit.
There could potentially be a couple of important players leaving, but not half of the team. Very unrealistic list, but good suggestions for players coming in

There could potentially be a couple of important players leaving, but not half of the team. Very unrealistic list, but good suggestions for players coming in
I never said it is realistic, more than that, I even mentioned that there is no chance of it happening and I am just writing to share my thoughts. The discussion here is not what you think City will do this summer, we just playing for fun- you have a budget of 200 million, do whatever you want. Well I did what I want, Football Manager Style :)

Out: Ake, Mendy, Cancelo, Sterling, Mahrez, Jesus
In: Porro, Mendes, Douglas Luiz, Dybala, Giovanni Reyna, Kane
Doyle, Delap and THB to be promoted to the first team.

Out:
Aguero
Garcia
Ake
Bernardo (if he wants to go)
Sterling (if he does not sign his contract)
Mendy

In:
locatelli/ Bissmouna
Nuno mendes
Harry kane
Grealish
Varane

Out: Ake, Mendy, Cancelo, Sterling, Mahrez, Jesus
In: Porro, Mendes, Douglas Luiz, Dybala, Giovanni Reyna, Kane
Doyle, Delap and THB to be promoted to the first team.

Cancelo was in both team of season in PL & CL

He is the 3rd best rated on whoscored.com from City's team after KDB & Mahrez

All what he needs is run of games in his natural position.

Lots of post suggesting several city players leaving. I don’t see it especially during euros. I expect 2 in & nobody else leaving

Cancelo was in both team of season in PL & CL

He is the 3rd best rated on whoscored.com from City's team after KDB & Mahrez

All what he needs is run of games in his natural position.
Yes, I know, but I don t like him. I hate his body language, always complaining, holding his arms up, etc. Defensively he is very suspicious as well. Attacking wise, his probably the best in the world. I think we could do with Walker and Porro, until we develop Couto.

Yes, I know, but I don t like him. I hate his body language, always complaining, holding his arms up, etc. Defensively he is very suspicious as well. Attacking wise, his probably the best in the world. I think we could do with Walker and Porro, until we develop Couto.

To be better defensively, he needs a run of games in his natural position.

It doesn't help when you change his position every game.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.