Your Uefa Team of the Year

Wouldn't give the cunts a click and anyway, saw the shortlist on Twitter earlier and Dave wasn't on it so they can get fucked.

aguero93:20 said:
Wouldn't give the c**ts a click and anyway, saw the shortlist on Twitter earlier and Dave wasn't on it so they can get fucked.
Why is it a big deal Silva was not on the list? Apart from Pogba, which midfielder does he deserve to replace? Those midfielders not only were excellent in the league, but also the CL and/or the world cup.

Aguero has gone up a level, which is expected given his age and is clearly the best player in the league. He has separated himself from the other world class players like Di Maria, Toure, Silva, Costa, Hazard etc. He is a genuine top 10 player in the world at least. Dominating both in Europe and domestically.

From the list my team would be

Neuer
Lahm
Boateng
Ramos
Alaba
Modric
Kroos
Robben
Reus
Ronaldo
Messi

No coincidence that the team is predominantly made up of Madrid (CL winners) and German/Bayern (world cup winners and semi-finalist of the CL)

supercity88 said:
Courtois
Lahm
Varane
Ramos
Alaba
Koke
Schweinsteiger
Kroos
Messi
Ronaldo
Costa
I don't think Varane and Schweinsteiger were on the list. I would definitely have had Schweinsteiger in ahead of Kroos, but maybe I missed him.

supercrystal7 said:
supercity88 said:
Courtois
Lahm
Varane
Ramos
Alaba
Koke
Schweinsteiger
Kroos
Messi
Ronaldo
Costa
I don't think Varane and Schweinsteiger were on the list. I would definitely have had Schweinsteiger in ahead of Kroos, but maybe I missed him.

They aren't but the list is bollocks. They would be in my team.

supercrystal7 said:
Wouldn't give the c**ts a click and anyway, saw the shortlist on Twitter earlier and Dave wasn't on it so they can get fucked.
Why is it a big deal Silva was not on the list? Apart from Pogba, which midfielder does he deserve to replace? Those midfielders not only were excellent in the league, but also the CL and/or the world cup.

Aguero has gone up a level, which is expected given his age and is clearly the best player in the league. He has separated himself from the other world class players like Di Maria, Toure, Silva, Costa, Hazard etc. He is a genuine top 10 player in the world at least. Dominating both in Europe and domestically.

Neuer
Lahm
Boateng

Ramos
Alaba
Modric
Kroos
Robben

Reus
Ronaldo
Messi

No coincidence that the team is predominantly made up of Madrid (CL winners) and German/Bayern (world cup winners and semi-finalist of the CL)

Well for starters he master minded a performance that made all of these look shit.

He was the best midfielder on the pitch against both Bayern and Barcelona. He deserved to be in there more than Robben, more than Kroos, more than Yaya, more than Reus.

supercrystal7 said:

Neuer
Lahm
Boateng

Ramos
Alaba
Modric
Kroos
Robben

Reus
Ronaldo
Messi

Well for starters he master minded a performance that made all of these look shit.

He was the best midfielder on the pitch against both Bayern and Barcelona. He deserved to be in there more than Robben, more than Kroos, more than Yaya, more than Reus.
No he didn't. Not a chance. Robben dragged an average dutch team to the world cup semis. Destroyed several teams in the Bundesliga and scored winning goals in cup finals. He destroyed the world champions scoring an unbelievable goal. Kroos again starred in the world cup and a few CL games. Kroos was MOTM when Germany beat Brazil 7-1 in a world cup final: 7-1 against the world cup host in a semi-final. Look at Dortmund this season without Reus. He did a Suarez for them, but not just in the league he did it on every front and took them to the cup final. All those players are far more deserving than Silva.

How was he the best player on the pitch against Barcelona or Bayern in the game where they had something to play for? Iniesta even past his best outshone him in those games. Silva is a world class player, but Aguero this season is putting in the performances at the level of a top 10 player.

As I said every player on that list shone domestically, but most shone more brightly domestically and made a far bigger impact on the international stage.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.