Your worst ever City memory.

TTTCITYBHOY

Team supported
CITY...who else
Watchin the rags at Upton pk got me thinking to the day Blackburn won the league,cos the rags couldn't beat the Hammers.

What match or event is yer darkest day in the history of our great club.

a close 2nd is stoke 5-2 when we still got fukd into the "3rd" div..
but my worst has to be 5-0 v rags in 94.Watched it in my local,and the fukn shit i got that night,its amazing i wasn't jailed for gbh.

The great thing is,how far we've come in that time,in the prem since 93,dont honestly think we'll ever be in a relegation battle again.
No more yo-yo club,more ya-ya (sorry,my wee joke)

For me the one that still hurts the most after all these years is the defat at home to Spuds in 6th round of FA Cup.

I was convinced we were going to win the cup that year.

One nil up with a Mike Sheron goal. Kippax bouncing - you know the rest.

Something died inside me that day

I have never dared to truely believe in City ever since.............and they have yet to ( with the odd exception ) prove me otherwise.

there is truly too many to mention, I agree with the 5-0 and the Spuds quarter final, stick in the QF vrs W.Ham a few seasons back too. But they are a distant memory. I still have problems coming to terms with the semi final defeat last season, for reasons that are obvious, that would have to be mine.

The day we got relegated to the old 3rd, having just beaten Stoke 2-5 s. Nothing good ever comes of Stoke.

2-1 defeat at Lincoln in the second division and the dreadful realisation that City were now playing at a level where the wind really did make a difference.
I remember going for a pee at half time and feeling a sudden pain in my big toe. Next to me in the urinal was an amputee and he'd just put his crutch through my foot. How are you supposed to react when that happens?

That first ever Relegation at Home to Luton. Nothing has ever come anywhere near to that. I truly believed in the old adage that we were " Too big to go down".

Seemingly playing for a bloody draw against the scouse when we got relegated.

Locked myself in the bathroom that day for about an hour or two and screamed "EFF OFF" at anyone who knocked on the door, whilst crying my eyes out.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.