Your worst ever city moment?

SPIDERBOY

Don't know if there is already a thread on this,please merge or delete if so..

Mine has got to be stoke away 1998,although we won 5-2,still went down..was sat in the boothen end as well and got a right good hiding...

Its not that bad really, but in terms of games i've been at it had to be Middlesborough away 8-1 and knowing the mighty Svennis was getting the boot.

Going 2-1 down to QPR, felt like my world had ended. Proper head in hands job , how had we managed to fuck it up was the question on a constant loop from the voices in my head. Reminded me of how I felt in 81 when spurs did us in the replay.
Having said that my greatest moment was to follow shortly after........ (Cue man love for Kun )

1998 is the first relegation I can remember properly, I watched the game at a neighbour's and it was quite confusing as a 9 year old to be happy at winning 5-2 but so depressed at the fact it meant nothing.

That said, the feeling after 85 mins of the QPR game (I still believed when they scored their second) was truly awful and like shinpads said, all I could think, over and over again, was 'How? How have we messed this up?". Wouldn't change it now though :)

kenzie115 said:
1998 is the first relegation I can remember properly, I watched the game at a neighbour's and it was quite confusing as a 9 year old to be happy at winning 5-2 but so depressed at the fact it meant nothing.

That said, the feeling after 85 mins of the QPR game (I still believed when they scored their second) was truly awful and like shinpads said, all I could think, over and over again, was 'How? How have we messed this up?". Wouldn't change it now though :)

Wouldn't be city though would it,if we didn't do it the hard way

SPIDERBOY said:
kenzie115 said:

Wouldn't be city though would it,if we didn't do it the hard way

Nope, and if we'd have won the game 3-0 we'd have all talked about coming from 8 points behind and how great it was but it wouldn't have meant as much as Sergio's goal does now.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.