Your worst ever city moment?

Old ham in the cup cuts deep we had half of the best strikers in Europe at the time fukin horrible.
Missed the train and got bladdered with me 2 pals and woke up the next day 200.00 quid light
With a hangover and a 35 quid Lacoste hat on my head FUKINELL 35quid for a hat and a defeat on the same day.
Fukin train times wer to blame honest it was freezing that day please someone back me up ff's.

Joycee Banercheck said:
96 against the red dippers. 98 didn't feel as bad for some strange reason. I was more proud of the lads in 98 than the lads in 96. The 96 team were just totally inept and undeserving of any sympathy. In summary - they were shit.

You were "proud of the lads in 98"???!!!!

What??!!!!!

billfromthehill said:
Old ham in the cup cuts deep we had half of the best strikers in Europe at the time fukin horrible.
Missed the train and got bladdered with me 2 pals and woke up the next day 200.00 quid light
With a hangover and a 35 quid Lacoste hat on my head FUKINELL 35quid for a hat and a defeat on the same day.
Fukin train times wer to blame honest it was freezing that day please someone back me up ff's.
So does the 4 goal spanking they gave us at Maine Road, the season we got promoted.

Got to be the 8-1 at Middlesborough and the fact Sven was getting the sack didn't sooth the pain either at the time

West Ham in the cup QF at home. First time I lost hope I'd ever see us win something.

Two moments from the same season
Getting whopped by Liverpool in the FA Cup quarters 4-0 and beaten by Crystal Palace 2-1 when Nixon got sent off
It brought home that we weren't anywhere near as good as I believed (I was young delusional and thought we were good enough to beat Real Madrid)

And being stuffed by Spuds at home 3-2 in the FA Cup quarters.
I had to drive to Essex that night and face the cockney bastards in the office the following day

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.