You're the manager. What would you change in the team?

If i am manager i will recall Bojinov from his loan , bench Tevez , play Petrov and Ireland in the starting line up . give more time for RSC to recover before playing him , sell Robinio to Barcelona to fix squad moral ....and play more attacking style of football

if i were manager i would improve our team by resigning. i put it in here cos i just cant bring myself to join one of the many hughes out threads that are about to appear.

too many muscular holding players time for some fabregas,nasri,arshavin types

no need for de jong and kompany and barry in the same 11

it's wrong he can't accommodate Ireland

kronkonite said:

Pretty much this. Hughes' Blackburn v2, bunch of cloggers (admittedly better quality cloggers). No spark at all in the last 6 games. De Jong passes forward once every 20 passes, Barry looks half the player he was at Villa, Ireland is really out of form and the front 3 border on fucking gash to magical in 5 minute spells.

kronkonite said:

Can't think when all those 3 have played togeather, Kompany and Onouaha would be a better option than Toure & Lescott, I said when we signed Toure he was no good, I did want Lescott but he's looking shite. Tevez has been abysmal and if he's ever hit a cows backside with a banjo it must have been at the abetoir!

skybluekings said:
We all make statements about Hughes' team selection and tactics but not really any solutions.
The Chinese have a saying that "It makes no sense to worry about the problem. The problem is already there and nothing can change that. The focus should be on the solution because only that would fix the problem"

In my opinion the back 4 plus goalkeeper are all in top form.
Both Zab and Bridge have been getting up field and have made plays which resulted in goals.
Talk of replacing Zab with that guy from Osasuna seem a non starter because Zab has been doing a great job thus far and same for Bridge. Sylvinho is still a top player and can fill a back up role easily on the left.

The problem is the midfield.

1. Both Barry and De Jong play defensively and because of this it stifles any creativity in the team.
For the team to succeed we need 1 DM and 1 Creative midfielder in the middle.
Rotate either Barry or De Jong and play Ireland as the creative midfielder.

2. SWP has been giving away the ball too easily of late. He is the 1 player on the team who suffers from a lack of competition for his spot. His back up is Weiss (who is not ready) and the occasional Bellamy or Ireland to "fill in" but they are not out and out right wingers.

Left midfield to attack is tops. Its that center of the pitch and right side that is the problem for us and as long as its both Barry and De Jong in the middle, I can only see us struggling to break teams down.

My fix for the team is 1 DM and 1 creative midfielder but not Barry and De Jong together.

back 4 in top form??????? fuck me you are the most optimistic poster ever!!!

or 12 years old

When we went up 3-2.

Take off Barry (he was tired), bring on De Jong and pack the midfield by playing 1 striker 451.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.