Youri Tielemans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Third-hand information based on some news that doesn't exist. Yikes.

We don't do it any other way on bluemoon.
giphy.gif

Sky are leading with a headline saying he rejected City but in the article they admit the rags wanted him too. They can't resist can they?

Sky are leading with a headline saying he rejected City but in the article they admit the rags wanted him too. They can't resist can they?

Beat me to it but i'm curious to even find a link between us and the player or at least one of any note?

Im sure he will enjoy Monaco whilst we go on to enjoy a Monaco player or 2 here ;-)

I think we should sign Monaco's recruitment team.

Too right. There's a few teams that buy well Porto, Monaco, Dortmund. They pick up players for a few million and seem to sell them on to clubs like us for multi millions within a year or two. We need to learn to miss out the middle man.

I think we should sign Monaco's recruitment team.

We all think that Campos would have missed us a lot, but he built something really strong, and Cordon did an awesome job at the club until now (great relation with Jardim, bringing back the "club appartenance" feeling in mind of everyone, with meeting in his desk, quotes on the walls and stuff like this.

His first signing this summer, Tielemans, really seems like an awesome moove.

Too right. There's a few teams that buy well Porto, Monaco, Dortmund. They pick up players for a few million and seem to sell them on to clubs like us for multi millions within a year or two. We need to learn to miss out the middle man.
People notice the ones who are sold for huge prices, and forget the larger number who aren't.

People notice the ones who are sold for huge prices, and forget the larger number who aren't.

I also think within the leagues they play in, it's far easier to shine as a developing player, than in the EPL. It maybe less down to a fact of recruitment, but mostly getting them in the team playing regularly after they have been signed.

I just don't think our team, and the standards and the targets that they are expected to achieve by the clubs hierarchy, as well as us as supporters, is the best environment for player development. They now need to be world class to even get in the side, and that now no longer guarantees them a place.

We seemed to develop loads of quality players like Lakey, Richards, Ireland Johnson and many others, when us as supporters were counting the points ensuring we weren't going to get relegated that season, how I remember punching the air when we had achieved that in days gone by.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.