Youri Tielemans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yaya played attacking mid for one season under Bobby. Does that make him more attacking than Aguero? More than Silva? More than say, Robben, Hazard, Henry etc?

Mbappe replacement was more tongue in cheek but the rest point stands, he will be more of Bernado Silva replacement (assuming they are going to cash in) and have bagged themselves a bargain.

Last edited:
Mbappe replacement was more tongue in cheek but the rest point stands, he will be more of Bernado Silva replacement (assuming they are going to cash in) and have bagged themselves a bargain.
Great. Looking forward to seeing Tielemans playing on the right wing next year for Monaco.

No, I think it confirms Bakayoko is leaving, as has been Monaco's plan for a while.

I'm not saying those 2 definitely won't leave but this is planned business, I don't think they'll be buying players to replace players they aren't planning on selling.
It's true Bakayoko is the one most likely to leave but I feel like Tielemans' game is more like Bernardo and Fabinho than Bakayoko.

It's true Bakayoko is the one most likely to leave but I feel like Tielemans' game is more like Bernardo and Fabinho than Bakayoko.

Yeah but he's not a like for like replacement for any of them, they're just changing the midfield slightly.

Kristof Terreur is reporting it as £21.2m, and he's usually pretty reliable when it comes to Belgian players. Great business for Monaco, tbf.

Kristof Terreur is reporting it as £21.2m, and he's usually pretty reliable when it comes to Belgian players. Great business for Monaco, tbf.
Seems a bargain, Anderlecht must not want to pay themselves a big sell on fee. Good ol' Monaco to the rescue again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.