Yousef Makki | Coroner concludes that he was unlawfully killed (p15)

Well have a look at the video I have posted in your thread that’s the celebratory party at his house after his trial with his mates singing “a man like josh Mulnar getting away with murder. Get me.” That’s josh in the background waving.

all that shows is a **** showing contempt of court, not guilt of the crime.

As I have said previously, I respect your opinion.

But you seem to be a voice in the wilderness on this particular case, the vast majority seem to hold the same view as I do.

How about adding a poll - (a) Agree with verdict (b) Disagree with verdict.

Pathetic!

Ah so you don’t want to admit that it was the defendant that provided the crucial evidence. A boy with a shocking record of aggression and violence that those of us that live in the area were already aware of. The national press have shown to day what a horrible little shit he is.

So was that the only evidence that the victim had a knife?

The only person who may have saw exactly what happened (Boy B) claims he was looking away at the time - a likely story.

The only person who says Yousef Makki had a knife and was threatening him with it was the main defendant (Boy A).

I find it incredulous that a jury could find Boy A not guilty, at the very least it should have been manslaughter. How can you accept the defendants story as fact without some collaborating evidence?

The whole thing stinks as far as I am concerned.

Only just seen this. If that's true, it seems unbelievable he wasn't convicted of murder.

Well I've just briefly read a little on it, and it says there were 3 knives found at the scene so it makes sense (without being proven) that Makki was carrying one of them. There's also some evidence Molnar was punched by Makki.

But on the other hand, Molnar was a knife-obsessive with a bad character and he stabbed Makki straight through the heart and lied to the police about the incident, and his account wasn't supported by the other defendant in court (who didn't give evidence).

Whether it was murder or not, the fact that he's going to be released in March is nothing short of a disgrace and with such a soft sentence like that, you have to wonder whether the judge might have been just as sympathetic to Molnar with his summing up and with the way he conducted the trial.

It's all horrifically queasy. Something has gone awry for them along the route...

Whether it was murder or not, the fact that he's going to be released in March is nothing short of a disgrace and with such a soft sentence like that

The sentence was for for possession of a knife and lying to police and it was far too lenient, you’re right.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.