YouTube down.

Aphex

All over Twitter. I have Premium and now sat twiddling my thumbs.. is it Bidens first act?

Bring back Trump!

The site is there as per normal but it's buffering, could just be my internet connection although it seems ok on other sites.
It's a worldwide outage apparently. First Covid then lockdown and now YouTube.

Seriously, I was was watching Jam (Chris Morris) time to rise up. The test is OVER!

Losing everything on youtube would be like burning the library of Alexandria, except actually a good thing, because its pure mind rotting garbage and lies, the people are so lame and boring and uninteresting, wed be better without any of it, except for the vintage city footage and the 4k korean race queens, they need to keep them.

Losing everything on youtube would be like burning the library of Alexandria, except actually a good thing, because its pure mind rotting garbage and lies, the people are so lame and boring and uninteresting, wed be better without any of it, except for the vintage city footage and the 4k korean race queens, they need to keep them.
ID be devastated if YouTube ceased to exist

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.