Youtube on bluemoon

blue b4 the moon

Why do some Youtube video's ( I assume 'over 18's' or content not suitable unless adult) that are posted on bluemoon not available?

I get 'This video is unavailable with Restricted Mode enabled. To view you will need to disable restricted Mode'.

This only happens on my mobi not my PC. When I go into Youtube on the mobi I can watch the restricted vids.

Is there something in the bluemoon control panel that I can't see to activate?

Why do some Youtube video's ( I assume 'over 18's' or content not suitable unless adult) that are posted on bluemoon not available?

I get 'This video is unavailable with Restricted Mode enabled. To view you will need to disable restricted Mode'.

This only happens on my mobi not my PC. When I go into Youtube on the mobi I can watch the restricted vids.

Is there something in the bluemoon control panel that I can't see to activate?
https://support.google.com/youtube/answer/174084?hl=en-GB

Still the same mate, I'd looked at those bits myself and thought there could be something else that was obvious that is overlooked.

I thought it could be bm related as I can get into said vids direct onnmt phone via YouTube site.
Which browser are you using? Android or iOS?

If you'd made sure that safety or restricted mode is turned off in both Chrome and Youtube I'm not sure what's left. Either your phone settings (specific to your phone manufacturer possibly) or any security software installed?

Edit: there is a 'Enable Profanity Contents' option in BM's preferences, not sure if that would affect it though.

I've looked through all obvious stuff and have spotted the bm box.

Only started happening a few weeks ago, guess it's something from Motorola perhaps.

It's not a big issue but strange that I can watch the video's direct from YouTube but only some of them from embedding on bm.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.