You've never won F*ck All

It's a double negative, so technically they're correct. Although I suspect that was lost on them somewhat.

Ed68 said:
I agree we need a response and think we should sing something about what we actually have won - at some point I may try soming up with smething myself but not with my head as it is at the mo'

here for the money
were only here for the money
here for the money
were only here for the money

you get the drift

Ric said:
It's a double negative, so technically they're correct. Although I suspect that was lost on them somewhat.

I was saying this, I always find it funny when fans sing it.

was on holiday last thursday and my eight year old son was playing on a climbing frame (proudly wearing his city shirt, the only one amongst a sea of united and liverpool shirts) when a younger boy appeared wearing a RAG shirt with his dad. My boy (being a little cockey) asked the younger rag "how come you could'nt beat barcalona lasy year but we beat them last night?" The father (defending his son) replied "well how come you've not won anything for thirty odd years?" Being an overprotective dad myself was going to step in and ask how it felt to start on an eight year old boy when my son responded with " Well how come you don't have a manchester accent?"

Fookin Class!!!

Ric said:

It's a double negative so they are incorrect. We won F**k all just last season, and the season before and the season before ....etc

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.