Zaba leaving West Ham!

Eccles Blue

I'm just reading that Pablo Zabaleta (Legend) is leaving West Ham next week. He is injured at present but it will be sad to see this absolutely fantastic player retiring as I am sure he will now.

Will City give him a role with us? Will he get pundit work? He deserves the very best. Just love this man.

Very sad today!! :-(

I'm just reading that Pablo Zabaleta (Legend) is leaving West Ham next week. He is injured at present but it will be sad to see this absolutely fantastic player retiring as I am sure he will now.

Will City give him a role with us? Will he get pundit work? He deserves the very best. Just love this man.

Very sad today!! :-(
I would hope one of the above even if not on the coaching side, imagine the man turning up to ask your son to sign for us or him ripping the dog wanker/scholes in half on live TV at halftime.

I saw an article a few weeks ago about Zaba and if its true he`s looking to get his UEFA Coaching Badge.In the meantime I`m certain City could find him a role at the club to help him achieve his goal.I`m not suggesting with the first team but surely the younger teams would benefit from his experience.The guy bleeds blue blood and IMO would prove an asset.
Fingers crossed hey EB. ;)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.