Zabaleta - Assistant manager of Albania (P14)

Only just seen this as I've not been in the forum for a couple of days.

Hero & legend are words thrown around too easily, in Pab's case they don't start to cover my love.

Too often not counted in our big five he was one of us on the pitch.

Proper cheered me up this thread. Been a lot of doom and gloo on this forum recently, loads of bickering on lots of threads so it's nice to see everyone in total agreement on what a man Pablo was for us.
Even all the replies on the twitter video were universally praising him. Not one bad word or snide comment.
He leaves the footbal world a poorer place and I'm eternally grateful he signed for us and gave us his best years.
Thanks for the memories, enjoy.
He is, without doubt, THE FUCKING MAN.

As everyone already said, he needs to come back, some day, in some capacity. Hopefully coaching because you can't help but respect him as a person first and foremost. So, as long as he does his coaching badges and has a passion for it, I think he'll make a good coach because they'll listen to him. He'll also show our future stars, how representing this club should be done.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.