Zabaleta confirms he will stay at City

MCFC1993

http://www.skysports.com/football/n...iously-considering-his-manchester-city-future

1 year left on his contract and up against Sagna who has been superb this season. He has looked off the pace the last couple of season. He'll get no rest in the summer because of the Copa America and with the injury problems he's had that won't be great for him. He's been a great servant for the club, 8 years at a club growing as fast as ours is superb.

With Pep coming in and wanting fresh blood in the summer, is this summer the right time for him to go? I'm inclined to say yes.

Last edited:
He knows his time is up , gonna be gutted but he's off in the summer in my opinion. Arsenal at home is likely to be his last ever home game for us let's give him a decent send off

He could always retire from International football or say he needs a summer off. I reckon could Pep could re energise him

if he wants regular 1st team footy and has the desire to be playing nearly every game then sadly at City he wont get that and, for his own sake, should move on. It'll be a sad day.

Hard as it will be to say goodbye, I'd rather he left now than see him become a forgotten squad man or, even worse, see his form deteriorate and his reputation tarnished.

Give him a three year extension to his contract, purely because he has a decent song and it would be a shame to lose it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Considering Sagna is older by 2 years you'd be forgiven in thinking it was the other way round this season. I know he's had injuries (pretty much unknown territory for Zab) but he's certainly not been the Zab we all know and love this season. It will be a sad day when he leaves (whenever that may be) but he'll always be a Blue.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.