Zabaleta

The reason newborn babies cry is because they know they have just entered a world with Zabaleta.

I have a re-occuring dream where I'm in a pitch black room, cold and naked. Then a light appears and I can see another naked man, he's got his back to me but I can see his fruitbowl so I know it's a man, anyway he turns around, it's Pablo Zabaleta, and he's all golden, he lights up the whole room and he just calls to me "Gordon, Gordon follow me Gordon". It's the most beautiful dream.

When Balotelli foolishly parked his Bentley in a wooded area near Macc. Forest, Zabba was the only bloke who could find the fucking thing.

John Cleese ---I wish to make a complaint.
Zabba ----Fuck off out of my shop and take that mangy looking dead
parrot with you, it stinks. End of.

He reminds me off Shaun Goater.

the Goat wasn't blessed technically.But he made up for it because he always put a shift in for us,he fcuking loved the shirt,and we loved him because off it.Was a great ambassador of the pitch as well.Zabba has all the same attributes and thats what endears him to us City fans.We love a grafter and a battler and thats what Zab is,no nonsense Mr Dependable,the type of guy you want in the trenches with you.

I love you Zab,not in a gay way.Just real man love.

thedogsbollocks said:

the Goat wasn't blessed technically.But he made up for it because he always put a shift in for us,he fcuking loved the shirt,and we loved him because off it.Was a great ambassador of the pitch as well.Zabba has all the same attributes and thats what endears him to us City fans.We love a grafter and a battler and thats what Zab is,no nonsense Mr Dependable,the type of guy you want in the trenches with you.

I'm sorry mate but zaba has more talent in his left nut sack than goater ever had.

mcfc2607 said:
thedogsbollocks said:

I'm sorry mate but zaba has more talent in his left nut sack than goater ever had.
Fcuking sacrilegious to speak off the Goat like that.

Part of our History the Goat, very sad you feel that way mate.

feed the goat and he will score,

feed the goat and he will scorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeee.

thedogsbollocks said:
mcfc2607 said:
thedogsbollocks said:

Fcuking sacrilegious to speak off the Goat like that.

Part of our History the Goat, very sad you feel that way mate.

feed the goat and he will score,

feed the goat and he will scorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrreeeeeeeee.
The goat was/Is a legend mate but he wasn't very good.

Sorry.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.