Zabaleta

jimmy blue shoes said:
mancunial said:
When zab has a sandwich it's a scabby horse between two pissed mattresses, without ketchup ?

Fuckin' easy! I heard it was a Buffalo between two bread vans!

i heard it was the abattoir on briscoe lane between the warburtons bakery and the gregg's bakery!

bucks said:
Tony Pulis to Stokes wingers:-

"Listen and understand, now buckle up, that Zabanator is out there,it can't be bargained with, it doesn't feel pity, or remorse, or fear, and it absolutely will not stop, ever, untill you are dead." "It is programmed to find you,it will find you wherever you are on the pitch, it will find you if you stay cowering in the dressing room, afraid to come out. If you try to tackle it, it will cut you in halve, if you try to pass it, it will smash you into row Z. It will hunt you,follow you, chase you down, and I repeat, it will never, ever stop."

Brilliant!!

He has been outstanding from the moment he entered the club, not only in his performances on the pitch, but also his conduct off the pitch,

He is without a doubt the player every fan wishes was in there team,

The man love on this thread is off the scale, but its ok cause its Zabba's thread

Frying pan manufacturers are now coating their frying pans with Pablo Zabaleta's skin instead of Teflon.

His mrs is also the hottest one out of all our players wives and girlfriends. I used to think fab Zab was one lucky guy. But now I think she is the lucky one!

There is no such thing as natural selection. Just a list of creatures PabZab has allowed to live.

Zab was dropped twice as a baby, once on Hiroshima and once on Nagasaki.

Zabaleta was in all six Star Wars films... as The Force.

Pablo Zabaleta can unscramble an egg

Pablo Zabaleta doesn't drink energy drinks. He sweats them.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.