Zabba Skipper

VK is an excellent captain, I wouldn't want him to be replaced just yet. They could make Zabba a life president of the club or something when he retires though. I'd love that, he is a hero.

Haha it was a cock up but it would be a bit harsh to strip him of the captains arm band for it.
I think he's earned it in Kompany's absence but I'd give it back to him when he comes back from injury, it'd be rude not to

Love Pablo to bits but he's too passionate and gets too fired up to be a good skipper. Whilst brilliant at leading by example, he doesn't have the right temperament to be able to speak calmly to a ref.
If someone was awarded a dodgy penalty against us or we weren't given a blatant one at the other end, Zab wouldn't be able to talk to a ref without wanting to strangle him.

stony said:
Love Pablo to bits but he's too passionate and gets too fired up to be a good skipper. Whilst brilliant at leading by example, he doesn't have the right temperament to be able to speak calmly to a ref.
If someone was awarded a dodgy penalty against us or we weren't given a blatant one at the other end, Zab wouldn't be able to talk to a ref without wanting to strangle him.

some refs need strangling, yesterdays for starters? ha

Sean85 said:
Haha it was a cock up but it would be a bit harsh to strip him of the captains arm band for it.
I think he's earned it in Kompany's absence but I'd give it back to him when he comes back from injury, it'd be rude not to
yeah lol

its not just taking the armband and made captain
zabba has the blood of a blue mancunian a real player and would give his all of the badge you need players like that in teams that win things

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.