Zabba's wrong....

nobody can eat fifty eggs

I know he's only sticking up for his fellow countryman but he's wrong saying Tevez respects everyone involved in the situation at City. We aren't all "worried about him" Zab, and it's not only up to Tevez to resolve the problem. He IS the problem, keep it shut please Zabba.

nobody can eat fifty eggs said:
I know he's only sticking up for his fellow countryman but he's wrong saying Tevez respects everyone involved in the situation at City. We aren't all "worried about him" Zab, and it's not only up to Tevez to resolve the problem. He IS the problem, keep it shut please Zabba.
What do you honestly expect him to say? Serious question. No player in that position is going to slag off a team-mate in public.

Zabba is a gentleman trying to walk a tightrope. I cant criticise him but I understand your comment.

Can you not see that Zabba is trying his best to be peace-maker in the public eye? Hes hardly going to slag him off is he? Tevez hopefully will be gone in January and like you said HE is the problem, feel sorry for Zabba and Kun to be honest. Sooner he's gone the better, the disrespectful prick!!

bluemanc said:
I'd hate to be in Zab & Kuns position in this.

This

There is nothing they can say that won't make them the bad guys with either their countrymen or their club fans.

Tevez is a political issue and they have to walk a fine line regardless of how they feel personally.

jimharri said:
What do you honestly expect him to say? Serious question. No player in that position is going to slag off a team-mate in public.

He could have not commented at all. I love Zabba, understand that he is in a difficult position but wish he hadn't said anything rather than lying and saying that Tevez is respectful.

I think the "we are all worried about him comment" was a reference to the argentine players/fans.....or thats the way i read it anyway

Im sue zabba knows the full story even though he claims not to. He clearly doesnt want to get involved. I think he probably knows the history between player and manager as well and can see both sides of the story and has empathy with both parties

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.