#13 | Zack Steffen - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tremendous debut, great back up for Ederson. He's not there yet tho, he doesn't have the ice water in the veins that Ederson has, short passes that relieve pressure, almost suicidal passes out to defenders that seem way too close for comfort, but are bang on. He needs to pick up those skills, a few times he went needlessly long when a shorter pass was available. Great start tho

Looked comfortably better than Bravo which is good to see.

The goal was probably unsaveable, but his distribution seemed pretty good (not sure if the stats back this up or not) and he did well to come off his line for the one clearance.

I genuinely thought my neigbor was yelling at someone to push up for about 5 minutes before I realized the American accent was coming from my television. So I guess we can say he commands the defense well ha

His sweeping is good , no chance for the goal , kept it simple playing out , seems good backup, good pep threw him in early
I haven't seen much of him and I was worried he'd be an old school keeper with minimal passing game, but he seems to have some. Plus as long as he's training hard he should get better. And his sweeping was good, even beyond the one noticeable action.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.