#13 | Zack Steffen - 2020/21 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
But he didn’t, because he cost us a goal and we lost 1-0.
Ederson made a mistake against Dortmund and luckily for us the ref saved which could have resulted in then beating us so they both make mistakes in the goal .

Not convinced by him at all. Should have done better with that 'offside goal' at the end too. I presume he'll be in for the final next week?

Ederson made a mistake against Dortmund and luckily for us the ref saved which could have resulted in then beating us so they both make mistakes in the goal .
I’m aware.

The point being it was said that he made up for his error. He didn’t. He cost us a goal, and we lost 1-0. He would have made up for the error if he’d have stuck one in the top corner of Chelsea’s goal.

He's poor under pressure with the ball at his feet - his passing from the back isn't great - and he's not a particularly gifted shot stopper. In goal - he simply doesn't impress at all - I'm nervous watching him - expecting a big mistake at any moment.

Is this the best we can do for backup keeper?
===
The above comments from a Man City fan resident in the USA.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.