Zack Steffen to be back up keeper next season?

skyblues

From what I've seen of Steffen, I'll stick my neck out and say according to the 'eye test' he looks to be a better shot stopper than Ederson. Will be interesting to see if he'll get a fair shot at competing for the number 1 spot.
Yes that’s my impression as well. Been very keen to see him play for City ever since he signed. Looks really good. Not sure about his passing/build-up though.

It’s good Ederson get some competition.

Plain Speaking

Is he fully fit again?
Tranfermarkt still has him down with a knee injury. Looking forward to seeing him play, Ederson's weakness is his saving be Interesting to see how the keepers compare.

bluealf

I doubt very much that Daniel Grimshaw will ever be anywhere near the first team after being loaned to Hemel Hempstead in National League South in January.
This is still a major puzzler for me, I still can't get my head around the fact that not even one single league team would take a City youth keeper on loan.

5k a week.

Nice gig if you can get it.

mat

Whether or not

Team supported
MCFC
Muric was on an upward curve after the Leicester shoot out, went to Forest, a couple of mistakes and then stuck in a nightmare loan not playing. Shame, he looks the part size wise. Could come again.

decmancity

Muric was on an upward curve after the Leicester shoot out, went to Forest, a couple of mistakes and then stuck in a nightmare loan not playing. Shame, he looks the part size wise. Could come again.
Gone to Girona it seems so has a chance to rebuild.

edinburgh123

Is he fully fit again?
Tranfermarkt still has him down with a knee injury. Looking forward to seeing him play, Ederson's weakness is his saving be Interesting to see how the keepers compare.
I agree what you are saying, I just find it comical the way it ‘reads’ - “great keeper, the only problem is his ability to save the ball...”. something most people used to take for granted as a key strength of most top class goalkeepers...

Don't have an account?

Register now!
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.