Zack Steffen

Status
Not open for further replies.
MUEN- reporting that its been confirmed that Zac Steffan will be our no.2 golakeeper next season - no qoutes from us as a club but ones from Dussledorfs director that seem to confirm it...link below

Also claims that Steffan wants to push Ederson for the number one spot and not just be a back up and that we will approach Derby to extend Scott Carsons loan as third choice keeper.

The clips Ive seen of Steffan look very good..very good shot stopper- very quick reactions and good with his feet (though not as good as Ederson but that takes some doing)

From what I've seen of Steffen, I'll stick my neck out and say according to the 'eye test' he looks to be a better shot stopper than Ederson. Will be interesting to see if he'll get a fair shot at competing for the number 1 spot.

From what I've seen of Steffen, I'll stick my neck out and say according to the 'eye test' he looks to be a better shot stopper than Ederson. Will be interesting to see if he'll get a fair shot at competing for the number 1 spot.

Yes that’s my impression as well. Been very keen to see him play for City ever since he signed. Looks really good. Not sure about his passing/build-up though.

It’s good Ederson get some competition.

Is he fully fit again?
Tranfermarkt still has him down with a knee injury. Looking forward to seeing him play, Ederson's weakness is his saving be Interesting to see how the keepers compare.

I doubt very much that Daniel Grimshaw will ever be anywhere near the first team after being loaned to Hemel Hempstead in National League South in January.
This is still a major puzzler for me, I still can't get my head around the fact that not even one single league team would take a City youth keeper on loan.

5k a week.

Nice gig if you can get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.