Zack Steffen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Muric was on an upward curve after the Leicester shoot out, went to Forest, a couple of mistakes and then stuck in a nightmare loan not playing. Shame, he looks the part size wise. Could come again.

Muric was on an upward curve after the Leicester shoot out, went to Forest, a couple of mistakes and then stuck in a nightmare loan not playing. Shame, he looks the part size wise. Could come again.
Gone to Girona it seems so has a chance to rebuild.

Is he fully fit again?
Tranfermarkt still has him down with a knee injury. Looking forward to seeing him play, Ederson's weakness is his saving be Interesting to see how the keepers compare.
I agree what you are saying, I just find it comical the way it ‘reads’ - “great keeper, the only problem is his ability to save the ball...”. something most people used to take for granted as a key strength of most top class goalkeepers...

From what I've seen of Steffen, I'll stick my neck out and say according to the 'eye test' he looks to be a better shot stopper than Ederson. Will be interesting to see if he'll get a fair shot at competing for the number 1 spot.

He is, plus he’s also accomplished with his feet and a decent sweeper too. I can see him being our undisputed #1 by the start of next season, if not sooner.

He is, plus he’s also accomplished with his feet and a decent sweeper too. I can see him being our undisputed #1 by the start of next season, if not sooner.

Easy tiger. Everything he has done to date will be forgotten once he starts a game for us. Its sink or swim and he will have to be world class to get ahead of Ederson.

To be honest the way Ederson finished the season Zach could have a real chance to stake a claim for a first team spot. Edersons spot has been a given, for too long and hopefully the new competition will bring the best out of him.
Yeah he was terrible for all those one on ones he had, and the golden gloves were just a blip, Steffen is a very good player that will get better, but he is yet to learn our failings of having nothing to do for an hour only to find yourself confronted by a striker as the defense has a hap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.