Zagreb fans behaviour

I don’t know how old you are but I’m 55 and I can’t be arsed singing any more, used to when I was younger but now I watch and cheers and get behind the lads in my own way. I think the fact that our main fan base is ageing is a problem for us. If and when our fan base gets younger then I think the atmosphere will get a lot more raucous. At the really big games I don’t think there is a problem but at a chumps league game then yes it can be a bit quite, but that’s a lot of grounds these days.

Maybe so mate but there were 4 lads half my age next to me at the game. I sang throughout and I didn’t hear a peep out of them.

You are the Head of the Croatian tourist board and I claim my 5 kuna

I can recommend Zadar, Rijeka (the castle has a great view; the football club needs dolphins as ball boys), Dubrovnik (find Lady Pi-pi's restaurant), Zagreb (great observatory), Hvar (cheery sherry, anyone)... and on, and on. Lovely place. Very modern. Racism seems less a problem there, than the UK. There are clear scars and ethnicity has been divied yet the people are wonderful and intergrating far better than the UK. Very safe place in comparison.

I have been to Dubrovnik (3 times), Cavtat, Split, Hvar & Korkula. Loved them all and found the people to be very friendly and welcoming, considering what they have gone through in recent years.

The football has to be taken as a separate entity to the country as a whole.

You Ivan. You've been on holiday in Croatia a few times and you've come to the conclusion that the whole of our country is shit in comparison. Proper pillock.

"Ivan" Christ good job I hadnt been on holiday to the West Indies or Goa I wonder what you would be calling me then!

Yes You are quite right I am suggesting that in many respects it is a lot better than the UK in my opinion of course. Less divided and with much less racial tension and disharmony for starters.

UEFA

Disciplinary proceedings have been opened following the UEFA Champions League group stage match between Manchester City FC and GNK Dinamo (2-0), played on 1 October in England.

Charges against Manchester City FC:
- Throwing of objects - Art. 16 (2) of the UEFA Disciplinary regulations (DR)

Charges against GNK Dinamo:
- Acts of damages - Art. 16 (2) DR
- Throwing of objects - Art. 16 (2) DR

The UEFA Control, Ethics and Disciplinary Body will deal with this case at its meeting on 17 October.

One way folk could judge the UK at the moment is by looking at its Prime Minister and his chief adviser. (It is said that in a democracy the people get the government they deserve)

I'm staying in Portugal until they fuck off, along with their Etonian mates.

On a separate note... is there any chance the Dinamo thugs can come up against the Red Scouse ones?

JJ

I don’t know how old you are but I’m 55 and I can’t be arsed singing any more, used to when I was younger but now I watch and cheers and get behind the lads in my own way. I think the fact that our main fan base is ageing is a problem for us. If and when our fan base gets younger then I think the atmosphere will get a lot more raucous. At the really big games I don’t think there is a problem but at a chumps league game then yes it can be a bit quite, but that’s a lot of grounds these days.

unfortunately the young uns don’t know how to ‘behave’ at games. Let’s put this in perspective, most clubs in this country have the same problem.

I believe the main problem has been not bringing the Kippax with us to a new stadium. A lot of the old Kippax gang decided that in a new stadium to take seats around the ground.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.