Zagreb fans behaviour

Yep. As much as continental fans bemoan English football atmospheres in general, that's just a hatchet job on City fans while blowing smoke up the arses of United and Liverpool fans for allegedly always having great atmospheres at their European matches. Which is bullshit of course.

The article is also over 5 years old. Now don't get me wrong, I was at that Roma game and the atmosphere and attendance wasn't great - around 37,000 were there IIRC - but that's still more than United, Liverpool, and Chelsea have had for some of their CL group games down the years. It's also around 15,000 more than Barcelona got for a CL group game against Shakthar at the Nou Camp in Pep's inaugural treble winning season as Barca manager.
I've seen all our CL home games and some away but don't remember the media mocking thousands of empty seats in Madrid or the average atmosphere at that game. I've said before our attendances are higher than the Cl average, so the mockery is ignorant and artificial. Anyone wanting City supporters imitating a bunch of drum banging, seat throwing choreographed zombies can do one.

I've seen all our CL home games and some away but don't remember the media mocking thousands of empty seats in Madrid or the average atmosphere at that game. I've said before our attendances are higher than the Cl average, so the mockery is ignorant and artificial. Anyone wanting City supporters imitating a bunch of drum banging, seat throwing choreographed zombies can do one.

good call

bosnian guy, speak about your bosnia. croatas dont care about your lies

bosnian guy, speak about your bosnia. croatas dont care about your lies

Lies, lol

Kill Serb chant:

Singing about Rijeka, the city Hajduk fanss perceive as one with too many serb (4.5% Serbs). Chant goes in the line - Rijeka, you have too many Serbs, but don't worry there are enough trees for them (to hang them):

Chanting "Za Dom spremni", the moto equivalent to German Sieg Heil, it was official greeting of Croatian Ustashe, fascist collaborationists from WW2.

Now fuck off!

I’d rather sit in a half empty stadium, that has zero noise (City isn’t actually like that) and be able to watch and enjoy the match, than be surrounded by topless hooligans, all standing on their seats, trying to kick off and making Nazi salutes.

Lies, lol

Kill Serb chant:

Singing about Rijeka, the city Hajduk fanss perceive as one with too many serb (4.5% Serbs). Chant goes in the line - Rijeka, you have too many Serbs, but don't worry there are enough trees for them (to hang them):

Chanting "Za Dom spremni", the moto equivalent to German Sieg Heil, it was official greeting of Croatian Ustashe, fascist collaborationists from WW2.

Now fuck off!

I think this is what they call “1-0”.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.