zander offered contract

Nelly's Left Foot said:
Zander played for the under 16's on Saturday and looked fine ( as he should as an over age player) Reasonably quick, strong and positive. Would need to see him at reserve team level to judge better. Wabara was playing left back for the under 18's which might say something bearing in mind he is more of a center back.
Ryan Schofield played in that game, he is 15 years old and use to play for the team I manage, local lad from Wigan, big lad has pace and good in the air played CB. How did he play?

bridgeblue said:
Nelly's Left Foot said:
Zander played for the under 16's on Saturday and looked fine ( as he should as an over age player) Reasonably quick, strong and positive. Would need to see him at reserve team level to judge better. Wabara was playing left back for the under 18's which might say something bearing in mind he is more of a center back.
Ryan Schofield played in that game, he is 15 years old and use to play for the team I manage, local lad from Wigan, big lad has pace and good in the air played CB. How did he play?

Did those lads play that we got from Leeds aswell NLF? How did they play?

Immaculate Pasta said:
bridgeblue said:

Did those lads play that we got from Leeds aswell NLF? How did they play?
I know one of the lads from Leeds who is also 15 plays in the u16 as well, Ryan plays in the same position,and its my understanding that Ryan is a better playerr, hope he makes the grade, he has been at City for 3 years now,he was a big Liverpool fan, but when I asked him who he wanted to win our game the other week he said City of course,cracking kid from a good family I hope he makes it.

Zander's 16, considering the development guys go through at that age, it's no surprise he's not yet fit to play U18-s level. I'd be surprised if he wasn't a regular starter for U18-s next season..but he needs to take these steps at the right time. Let's just say, in my personal opinion, there is a good reason there is so much hype around this lad.

Neither of them are Ntini, apparently they are gash and washed up at 16/18 poor fuckers.

Ps they are also cunts for taking manchester lads places aswell.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.