zander offered contract

Did those lads play that we got from Leeds aswell NLF? How did they play?

Louis Hutton played, George Swann is out injured

apart from the five or six lads side taken on , the rest are British and all qualify for next seasons u16 side and the only non british player in the side has not been taken on

bridgeblue said:
Nelly's Left Foot said:
Zander played for the under 16's on Saturday and looked fine ( as he should as an over age player) Reasonably quick, strong and positive. Would need to see him at reserve team level to judge better. Wabara was playing left back for the under 18's which might say something bearing in mind he is more of a center back.
Ryan Schofield played in that game, he is 15 years old and use to play for the team I manage, local lad from Wigan, big lad has pace and good in the air played CB. How did he play?

I understand he has been brought in to cover recent injuries, up from the u15s. I think he has done well enough but I haven't seen him play.

Immaculate Pasta said:
bridgeblue said:
Ryan Schofield played in that game, he is 15 years old and use to play for the team I manage, local lad from Wigan, big lad has pace and good in the air played CB. How did he play?

Did those lads play that we got from Leeds aswell NLF? How did they play?

Both the lads from Leeds I believe are both u15s too. From what I hear Swann is a regular at CB, v g in the air but about to have a hip op and hasn't played for the last 2 or 3 games. Louis is an England u16 centre mid . He did play on Saturday but didn't shine from what I saw.

bluefandk said:
Cant say I have seen either of them play, but it would seem, that the kid named Wabara has overtaken Zander.

I only base this on the fact that Wabara has been playing lb for the reserves ahead of Zander.

yh reece has been playing lb as is he is my mate rweece told me he prefers playing lb and asked if he could play there.

Who was the last Mancunian to be a fully-fledged CIty regular?

Onuoha has been an infrequent rugular, having held a starting place for the odd three months at a time here and there. but who was the last one to be a name straight on the team sheet without someone being injured and someone who played for a number of seasons!?

makes me wonder what's in our water!! at United they've only had 5 or 6 (Giggs Scholes Nevillex2 Butt Brown) and City just Hinchcliffe White Brightwell Onuoha; in 20 odd years out of the 2.5million+ who live in and around Manchester! it's not a lot is it!?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.