Zebra finance for season tickets

I've never used Zebra , and i haven't seen the form , Danny ...... but they're probably giving you a list of the stands and which one you'll be applying to sit in , are they?

Have they put reference numbers against the various seat/stand locations?

So they know the cost of the seat and how much credit you'll be needing.

i sent off my signed paperwork yesterday

they told me they will send me paperwork with a reference number that i give to city when i ring up and then zebra pay city direct

got accepted straight away. 436 season ticket with 38 interest

cant grumble at that really

Danny St.helens CTID said:
foley 87

how you get the forms mate? online? or did u ring up?

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.zebrafinance.co.uk/football.htm" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.zebrafinance.co.uk/football.htm</a>

click the city badge then click apply HERE

good luck

There is also a direct link on the City site having had my Zebra paperwork through I logged in checked out my history and it showed the block they have reserved my seats in not impressed behind the goal

Just joined to reply to this pal. When Zebra finance give you the ref number. Call city and you can say where you want to sit..alternatively view available tickets online instead of selecting best area. Your seat is reserved for approx 2 to 3 weeks until you send the paperwork back off. So all in all you'll be fine.

BorisBlueBlood said:
Don't touch MBNA with a barge pole, Zebra's OK as everythings in black and white.

Whats wrong with MBNA? I've got my season ticket with them, 0% on season tickets aslong as it's paid by February, read the small print and seems ok to me aslong as i don't buy anything else on the card i won't get charged any interest

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.