Zebra finance for season tickets

just to let you all know guys..................i got accepted!!!!

fooking get in there south stand 119!!!!

chuffed to bits.......can any1 tell ha ha

I filled my Zebra form out at the Box Office yesterday, do you think it would be worth me doing it online too or shall I trust the staff member's competence?
I just want to get it all sorted so that I can start looking forward to the season ahead etc

Failsworth_Blue said:
BorisBlueBlood said:
Don't touch MBNA with a barge pole, Zebra's OK as everythings in black and white.

Whats wrong with MBNA? I've got my season ticket with them, 0% on season tickets aslong as it's paid by February, read the small print and seems ok to me aslong as i don't buy anything else on the card i won't get charged any interest

Make sure you pay at least 8 days before the date on the statement. Year before last they tried to charge me £160 (4x £40) for late payments even though I had bank statements showing I had paid on time. I complained to the FSI and threatened legal action before they waived the charges, they then cancelled the card and I got a black mark on my credit rating, they also made me pay back the balance on the card in full, immediately.

I used them last year and had a mare... Used the bank of dad this time and am paying him back this week (I have two tickets to so wasnt cheap for me.. £900 all in).

ive renewed through these again as i did last year however i havn`t heard sweet fa from the club , should i be worried . Is there a way of checking on the os if this has gone threw ?cheers ladsn lasses .

CTID....

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.