Zebra finance

Bowser

All my paperwork is up home.

Was this months money taken out the last payment for this years seasons ticket?

Not sure when your first payment was but I would have thought it was the same as mine. My last payment was taken on 18th March. It even shows as FINAL PAYMENT on the statement - do you have online banking where you can check?

My last payment was April the 5th mate and i am sure we all started paying in July and it lasts for 10 months so the last payment you made should be your last

johnbmcr said:
Do you think City should sort out that credit for seasoncards is interest free to people using zebra this year?

Why?

Just a thought but if people put £x into a savings account each month, instead of paying a finance company then people can buy their own ticket interest free...

johnbmcr said:
Do you think City should sort out that credit for seasoncards is interest free to people using zebra this year?

What's the incentive for Zebra to agree to that deal? If Zebra agree to a 0% interest scheme then they are agreeing to administer that scheme for free. What company on Earth would willingly do something for free that they make their money off charging for?

Falastur said:
johnbmcr said:

What's the incentive for Zebra to agree to that deal? If Zebra agree to a 0% interest scheme then they are agreeing to administer that scheme for free. What company on Earth would willingly do something for free that they make their money off charging for?

That's why he said CITY and not Zebra

sergiokun said:
Falastur said:
johnbmcr said:

That's why he said CITY and not Zebra

Yeah but City can't arbitrarily announce that all purchases through Zebra are interest free. Any agreement on this stuff would have to be signed off by Zebra, and considering that this is how Zebra makes their money, why would they agree to it?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.