Zeki Fryers

california blue said:
Rag mates i have said he isnt all that - just another run of the mill professional

They always are when they leave, remember that week when Rooney wasn't that good?

I quite liked him. Competent at left back and centre-half; athletic, seemed decent in possession, with a relatively cool head on his shoulders.

Was never going to get the chance here, mind. Did seem a bit fishy when I first heard the details of the transfer, but can't see any proof of wrongdoing.

Cool name.

Fergie is a right chopsy ****. Seeing as there were accusations of kidnap over the mikel transfe.

california blue said:
Rag mates i have said he isnt all that - just another run of the mill professional

Would have been the next Pele if he was still at the rags though

Levy is one dodgy cnut,however,you cant help admire his 'style' and effectiveness where money is concerned.

He's on a roll this week isn't he ? When are the FA going to tell him to shut the Fook up ?

Viva Rivaldo said:
I quite liked him. Competent at left back and centre-half; athletic, seemed decent in possession, with a relatively cool head on his shoulders.

Was never going to get the chance here, mind. Did seem a bit fishy when I first heard the details of the transfer, but can't see any proof of wrongdoing.

Cool name.
Good to see you back VR.

You rag twat ;-)

Pubteam Lomas said:
Fergie wants the transfer investigating.
Berbatov, Stam et al. Funny how it's wrong now?!!
Ferguson is doing this to get City off the back pages ,this is what he does.He cannot have City hogging the limelight.

Don't forget Pogba, one of the biggest tap-up jobs in recent years! The hypocrisy is amazing as always from him. Or can he not remember a few years back anymore?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.