Zero points for a 0-0

I think every team should bid for Hulk Hogan on a weekly basis. The winner gets the Hulkster at centre forward for the next game whilst the 2 runners up get to choose from Jake 'The Snake' Roberts and The Ultimate Warrior to play up front.

This suggestion is obviously moronic and offensive....yet it's the most sensible one on this thread.

Football is football is football, let's not get bent and American and try to tart it up and sell it back to ourselves like bellends.

I think we should scrap the backpass rule. Unlimited passing back to the goalkeeper & time wasting was an integral part of the game. It's plainly wrong to use any kind of imagination in football & should rightly be ridiculed at every opportunity.

I also think we should consider changing the offside rule back to it's original form, scrap the red & yellow card system, only allow one substitute or in fact scrap them completely & it should be compulsory for the crowd to wear flat caps.

How about if goals are rated and worth differing amounts of points?

A volley? 3 points.
A volley on the weaker foot? 6 points
Header - 2 points if over 6'2" and 3 if under.

Or each team nominates a player to appear on Strictly Come Dancing, the winning players team gets the 3 points and depending on what the little gay fella says, the losers get 1 or 0 points?

Obviously my ultimate football fantasy is that on a Saturday morning Vernon Kaye wakes up and texts a random number from his phone, the lucky recipient of the text message then gets to choose the winners and losers from that days football fixtures list whilst Snow Patrol play some mellow shit rock as backing music.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.