Zero tickets per ST holder m?

City of Troy

Team supported
Man City
How come for a game like Everton I can’t get my nephew a ticket on my account even just one guys?

Even tried it as an under 18 on my youngest account same messsge

He’s 7 and not going to pay £40 odd a year on top of three ST we already have for the odd game such as Everton today

Was a time each ST holder could purchase a few, heck even the likes of Madrid af home and Bayern we was allowed one per ST

Yet everton today keeps saying limit of tickets reached or something

Have I missed a memo somewhere?

CTID

Apparently there are many SC holders who give the CL games a miss that’s why we have so many tourists at those games.

Yes I have noticed that massively, more so my son who is down in 110 says he is surrounded by them…..

But whatever happened to being able to purchase at least 1 ticket per ST holder for a prem game other than the top six obviously?

How come for a game like Everton I can’t get my nephew a ticket on my account even just one guys?

Even tried it as an under 18 on my youngest account same messsge

He’s 7 and not going to pay £40 odd a year on top of three ST we already have for the odd game such as Everton today

Was a time each ST holder could purchase a few, heck even the likes of Madrid af home and Bayern we was allowed one per ST

Yet everton today keeps saying limit of tickets reached or something

Have I missed a memo somewhere?

CTID
City pushing the cityzens member route.

It's actually only £20 for a junior and you get a fiver off the match price, so pays for itself in 4 games, plus a few freebies.

Take him to the game and in with you, tell them he's 4 and big for his age. Red tape City these days just trying to get a ticket as an existing member.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.