Zidane resigns

I don't think Klopp is suited for Real at all. His one dimensional press-counterattack kind of football is not Real football, and he is tactically not advanced enough to do anything else. All he can do is his "heavy metal" football, as he calls it, and that may please simple minds, but it is not "royal" in any kind of way. Seeing the dipper meltdown if he leaves will off course be fantastic, but I really don't see it.

I don't think Klopp is suited for Real at all. His one dimensional press-counterattack kind of football is not Real football, and he is tactically not advanced enough to do anything else. All he can do is his "heavy metal" football, as he calls it, and that may please simple minds, but it is not "royal" in any kind of way. Seeing the dipper meltdown if he leaves will off course be fantastic, but I really don't see it.

Quite apart from the fact that the fans will see straight through him and would be calling for his head within weeks.

The shit for brains Liverpool fans with their blind faith in the cult are easily convinced by the emperors new clothes.

You are right but it’s a clear indication that Lowe is happy managing Germany - he knows he could have the pick of club management roles - Bayern was available for half of last season but he obviously wants to continue in the Germany job. Be very surprised if Lowe fucks the DFB over.

Bayern might have been available but there is a big difference between moving from national to club level within a country and moving to another country. The separation makes it somehow more palettable.

So far I think Lowe is the prime candidate but I suspect it will be with CR7 as a number 2/trainee. I do believe that Ronaldo is a key part of the whole situation and getting him established to step up in a few years is part of the overall plan. They've seen what Pep did at Barcelona and this is their equivalent

Bayern might have been available but there is a big difference between moving from national to club level within a country and moving to another country. The separation makes it somehow more palettable.

So far I think Lowe is the prime candidate but I suspect it will be with CR7 as a number 2/trainee. I do believe that Ronaldo is a key part of the whole situation and getting him established to step up in a few years is part of the overall plan. They've seen what Pep did at Barcelona and this is their equivalent
Anyone else just slightly sick into their mouths when they read that?

Anyone else just slightly sick into their mouths when they read that?
Not as sick as when I typed it. I sort of thought I wasctyping it ironically but reading it back it didn't come out that way.
It was intended to reflect the hero worship they have for him and the desire to keep him in their twisted family but maybe I could have put it better.

Sorry :-(

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.