Zidane vs Messi...Who is the best?

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Messi hasn't headbutted anyone yet I don't think even though he gets kicked to shit every game.

That's the only image that sticks with me about Zidane, he could have had the greatest career ever, but all that sticks in my mind is that he headbutted Materazzi in the World Cup final.
Messi has spat on a few players though. But we are judging their ability and not their personality.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Messi hasn't headbutted anyone yet I don't think even though he gets kicked to shit every game.

That's the only image that sticks with me about Zidane, he could have had the greatest career ever, but all that sticks in my mind is that he headbutted Materazzi in the World Cup final.

Yeh, So true. He headbutted somebody who swore at his mum/sister, therefore his great and unique career doesn't count.

Snore off.

Messi.

The second best player who ever lived. I cannot ever see a player coming to close to been as good as Maradona was on his day. The word unplayable is banded around often, but when he turned it on, he was like no other in history. He could score from the halfway line, run past the whole team, flick a ball 40 yards onto somebody's head, anything. Simply magnificent player. Messi's about half as good as Maradona, and he's the second best player ever.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.