Zin zimmer & Ajay

Chrisuk23

Where are zin zimmer and ajay? I enjoyed Reading their posts the other day and wondered if any of them had any updates or new info for us??

Cheers

I enjoy reading their posts, and they certainly get a reaction!

I'm not ITK, as they claim to be, but if I was, I would'nt share it on here with all the abuse they receive.

It has been interesting reading their posts, though, and I hope they continue writing on here.

Their posts are a good insight, I enjoy reading them, but I don't take them as gospel.

I'm more pro-Ajay, it's cool to have an idea about what's happening...but always take it with a pinch of salt, until whatever is made official (usually about a month later :p )

Guys,

I am still here and still on Bluemoon, once a Bluemooner always a Bluemooner!

The funny thing is that I get involved in a few debates on here and still get loads of shite so I have backed off.

More interesting is that I mentioned Tevez a long time ago and surprise! surprise! he comes up again now!

I will keep posting as my skin gets thicker.

Thanks

Ajay said:
Guys,

The funny thing is that I get involved in a few debates on here and still get loads of shite so I have backed off.

More interesting is that I mentioned Tevez a long time ago and surprise! surprise! he comes up again now!

Thanks

Hey man, just wondered if he is still asking silly money per week, or has he relented to the fact that "the rags" dont want him?

Ajay said:
Guys,

Thanks

Come on Adge,

Spill the beans son, who are we getting then?

No more lies though ;-p

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.