zin zimmer

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
sdavros said:
yeah.. you like to think yours is higher than it is

Anytime you want to put it to the test i'm here......... now get back to peeling potatoes.

PMSL
Thirsty work potato peeling.. Make mine a guinness with a Shamrock on top please bar man.

Anytime you want to put it to the test i'm here......... now get back to peeling potatoes.[/quote]

PMSL
Thirsty work potato peeling.. Make mine a guinness with a Shamrock on top please bar man.[/quote]

Thats a no then? shame all bravado and no jersey royals.......... wanted to rob your pot of gold.(:

Clubber said:
I've seen a few posts which are against this lad 'Zin Zimmer', but don't know why people are so against him. Can someone elaborate or inform me why?

maybe it's because he thinks everyone is a fucking marsupial and his ITK posts are acid fried. good poster anyhow.

Anytime you want to put it to the test i'm here......... now get back to peeling potatoes.

Sdavros said:
PMSL
Thirsty work potato peeling.. Make mine a guinness with a Shamrock on top please bar man.

Thats a no then? shame all bravado and no jersey royals.......... wanted to rob your pot of gold.(:

you not being able to work a simple function like a quote tag speaks volumes, i'm sure you're a dab hand with a cocktail shaker though.

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
Morning Zin, Hows things ? you come on for a battle today lol

You know me Nixo always up for a fight with a leprechaun...... to be sure.
Im good pal, yourself?

not bad thanks, turned out madness was a great night out last friday the bits I recall lol but Gloucester ? what a strange place that is, Roysten Vasey if ever I saw it. Bored of Tevez, Eto'o and Lescott now, they have been done to death. Im thinking I may have to come up with some new conspiracy about Terry to entertain myself for a while ;o)

sdavros said:

Sdavros said:
PMSL

you not being able to work a simple function like a quote tag speaks volumes, i'm sure you're a dab hand with a cocktail shaker though.

Did not compute drago......................
You do the shake and vac and put the threshness back...........

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
You know me Nixo always up for a fight with a leprechaun...... to be sure.
Im good pal, yourself?

not bad thanks, turned out madness was a great night out last friday the bits I recall lol but Gloucester ? what a strange place that is, Roysten Vasey if ever I saw it. Bored of Tevez, Eto'o and Lescott now, they have been done to death. Im thinking I may have to come up with some new conspiracy about Terry to entertain myself for a while ;o)

Yeah but madness? Gloucester? Chubby Brown indeed.
You do know Terrys mum is head of security at City?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.