zin zimmer

Zin 'messiah' Zimmer said:
[

Yeah but madness? Gloucester? Chubby Brown indeed.
You do know Terrys mum is head of security at City?

Yeah, I heard she was one of the store detectives in the shop.

We got a minibus from Gloucester out to Gatcombe park last week and as we set off the driver says " It will put a few quid on the fair but if you like I can take you past Fred Wests house if you like ?" completely unprovoked offer and needless to say one that was refused and followed by half an hour of abuse towards the driver on the way. What a very strange bunch they are down there !

I also heard that Terry and Bridge are in love allegedly and that might be why he wants to follow him ;o)

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
[

We got a minibus from Gloucester out to Gatcombe park last week and as we set off the driver says " It will put a few quid on the fair but if you like I can take you past Fred Wests house if you like ?" completely unprovoked offer and needless to say one that was refused and followed by half an hour of abuse towards the driver on the way. What a very strange bunch they are down there !

I also heard that Terry and Bridge are in love allegedly and that might be why he wants to follow him ;o)

PMSL, next you'll tell me our house was on the radio when he was making the offer (:
And that might not be a bad shout regarding terry/bridge...... heard they like to dress little shauny up as a kid and go bluewater...just a rumor though, not itk or anything.

Nixon_The_Bike_Thief said:
[

What were you doing in Gloucester when you have the overwhelmingly more appealing town of Cheltenham just 7 miles away???

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.