Zinchenko contract status?

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by Enty, 8 Jun 2019.

1. Enty

Enty

Whats the current contract status of Zinch? Debated best left back in the league with mates last night. Reluctantly agreed that it’s Robertson but struggled to think of others better than Zinchenko. Mendy obviously could but personally can’t see him ever getting a long run of games.

2. Ric

Ric

His current deal runs out next summer, but it’s believed that a new contract has been agreed. Just needs to be finalised and announced.

rnblade, karen7, citizen1894 and 4 others like this.
  3. blue b4 the moon

blue b4 the moon

Shouldn't think he'd be too demanding, certainly last summer before he broke through he wouldn't leave (luckily for us).

4. Ric

Ric

I think it’s a matter of when, not if.

rnblade and Blue Smarties like this.
  5. Ancient Citizen

Ancient Citizen

Left back is not even his natural position, yet he's excelled at it, plus as Ric said, a new contract will ensue.
    He was determined to force his way into the team, and by fuck he did, with brilliant performances, love
    little Prince Harry, me.

bluealf and kevin horlocks wand like this.
  6. Hammo99

Hammo99

Really under appreciated player. A blue I work with cannot see his quality, just focuses on his defensive frailties. I love him, and I hope and pray he’s rewarded for his grit, determination and spirit

7. born2bblu

born2bblu

Unless his mom wants him to go back to Ukraine.

8. come-on-barney

come-on-barney

9. mac

mac

10. bluealf

bluealf

He should be used as an inspiration for any of the boys looking at the first team squad, played a season at left back and not his usual AM role and then seemed on the way out but choose to risk it all and battle for his place, again being helped by the new Darren Anderton going sick but he took his chance and in the main has excelled at left back once again, I think he could well be trained up to become Fernie's replacement or at the very least being able to become 1st rotation at both positions, meaning he would get lots of game time.

NorCalBlue and karen7 like this.